19.1.05

Puppy's home in Causeway Bay

Last night, visited a special canteen with colleauges in Causeway Bay - the Puppy's home. It is just opposite to the Time Square in the 4 or 5 floor of the building. Four new friends were met. One Golden Retriver, One Poddle, One Dachshund and one Schnauzer. They are very active and cute. At that time, I were playing with the cutie friends and saw around this special place. The decoration here is very simple - a room for the puppies and kitties, a kitchen, a bar table, which is the most prominent items in the house. Oh, some table and chairs for the customers. Sure, if there were no pets here, it will be an ordinary canteen only. But with the lovely angels, the world is totally different. They are very sensible and human-like. Do they know what I am thinking about or they know how to communicate with each other and human-being.

Their intelligence are above my imagination. So, I will take care about my pets, if I have any. However, it recall my bad memory that a bird of mine went to the heaven last year. Finally, I dicided that I should not keep any pets intentiously any more, if I didn't know the right way of how to raise them. Just come here and play with the pets of others is enough :P


http://www.xyberpet.com/star/pomeranian.htm

No comments: