1.12.05

Fate

Suddently, I found that it's hard to control my life. Sometimes, I could perceive what would happen in the future, especially the bad things. But, I really do know how to avoid the happening of them... Am I too stupid or naive? Just finish the last horizon, besides the imaginary scenery description. One thing attractive is that we could have Time as much as we liked in Shangrila. It's a enclave which would not affect by times or other worlds. But, after second though, what's the use of the Time, if it's abound enough for the human beings. Could the most long-lived one dominate the world, the knowledge, the weath? If he had no forcast for his life, is it significant for him to live in the world still? No friends, no family, no worries, no love, no hatred... He might have the world except connection with the other worlds. So, Conway escaped from Shangrila...

For me, I would like to live in a peaceful and healthy life, buta, I felt that most of my wishes would not succeed in actualization most of time. There are problems on my health, my job, my life. Most of them were out of my control. Is it my fate which I should accept it without objection? I don't think so, but, I am weaker and weaker as suggling alone. Maybe, it's not a big deal. Am I staying in the circle drawn by myself? Well, I got to cheer up. Took a deep breath. Tomo' never dies...

No comments: